Image Map

Monday, March 3, 2014

Doodle4Google

If there was ever a lesson that beats to the rhythm of my heart, this one would be it. It is state testing time and I've been moving my nest so posting will be short and sweet. All I have to say is #doodle4google

The lesson plan I used came straight from www.doodle4google.com and it was absolutely GENIUS. They have lessons for every grade level surrounding their theme of "if you could invent one thing to make the world a better place." The issues my students came up with that are apparent in their lives were so eye opening. Mostly when presented with the word "technology." They wrote all of the words that they so often use in everyday conversation as *issues* with technology. Facebook, Instagram, vine, selfies. They all claimed were issues with technology... Interesting. They picked a cause to doodle their own google logo based upon. It was actually magical :) 

Oh and yes, my nails are springy. Wishful thinking my friends. 

Stay chip free and standards based!


No comments:

Post a Comment